Shakira’s Boyfriend Pulls April Fools-Like Baby Birth Prank
4:15 pm, December 27th, 2012
“Ya ha nacido nuestro hijo! Estamos muy felices! Gracias a todos por vuestros mensajes!” he wrote in Spanish, which translates to “Our son is born! We are very happy! Thank you all for your messages!”
Piqué’s message, however, coincided with the Latin American equivalent of April Fool’s Day, and he took to the social networking sites about 10 hours later to reveal that he was just joking.
“Ya tiene nombre! Se llama Inocencio! Feliz Día de los Inocentes a todos!” wrote Piqué, which translates to, “He has a name! His name is Innocent! Happy Day of the Innocents to all!”
Sources close to Shakira also tell Gossip Cop that the singer has not given birth, and Piqué was just doing his version of an April Fool’s prank.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired