Shakira’s Boyfriend Pulls April Fools-Like Baby Birth Prank
4:15 pm, December 27th, 2012
“Ya ha nacido nuestro hijo! Estamos muy felices! Gracias a todos por vuestros mensajes!” he wrote in Spanish, which translates to “Our son is born! We are very happy! Thank you all for your messages!”
Piqué’s message, however, coincided with the Latin American equivalent of April Fool’s Day, and he took to the social networking sites about 10 hours later to reveal that he was just joking.
“Ya tiene nombre! Se llama Inocencio! Feliz Día de los Inocentes a todos!” wrote Piqué, which translates to, “He has a name! His name is Innocent! Happy Day of the Innocents to all!”
Sources close to Shakira also tell Gossip Cop that the singer has not given birth, and Piqué was just doing his version of an April Fool’s prank.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids