Shakira’s Boyfriend Pulls April Fools-Like Baby Birth Prank
4:15 pm, December 27th, 2012
“Ya ha nacido nuestro hijo! Estamos muy felices! Gracias a todos por vuestros mensajes!” he wrote in Spanish, which translates to “Our son is born! We are very happy! Thank you all for your messages!”
Piqué’s message, however, coincided with the Latin American equivalent of April Fool’s Day, and he took to the social networking sites about 10 hours later to reveal that he was just joking.
“Ya tiene nombre! Se llama Inocencio! Feliz Día de los Inocentes a todos!” wrote Piqué, which translates to, “He has a name! His name is Innocent! Happy Day of the Innocents to all!”
Sources close to Shakira also tell Gossip Cop that the singer has not given birth, and Piqué was just doing his version of an April Fool’s prank.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?