Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd Teaser Super Bowl Commercial for Samsung (VIDEO)
6:10 pm, January 31st, 2013SUPER BOWL
(There are now teasers for movie trailers and major TV commercials.)
In the spot, Rogen and Rudd try to pitch an ad — but are legally prohibited from actually using the phrases “Super Bowl” or “San Francisco 49ers” or “Baltimore Ravens.”
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court