Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd Teaser Super Bowl Commercial for Samsung (VIDEO)
6:10 pm, January 31st, 2013SUPER BOWL
(There are now teasers for movie trailers and major TV commercials.)
In the spot, Rogen and Rudd try to pitch an ad — but are legally prohibited from actually using the phrases “Super Bowl” or “San Francisco 49ers” or “Baltimore Ravens.”
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us