Seth Meyers Responds to Live! Co-Host Reports: “No, No, No, No, No”
3:56 pm, July 10th, 2012
The “Saturday Night Live” head writer said, “I know [Regis' replacement] is a very important thing down there. But, right now, what I would say to you: I’m really in love with the job I have.”
Meyers added, “I’m very excited to be going back [to SNL] for the election season, which is always fun.”
However, it’s important to note that Meyers’ commitment to “Saturday Night Live” does not rule him out for the “Live!” job.
While it would be too much to juggle the morning show gig while staying on as the late-night show’s head writer, Meyers could potentially do “Live” and continue to be a part of SNL’s “Weekend Update.”
Would you like to see Meyers in Philbin’s old seat?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller