Seth Meyers Weds Alexi Ashe!
6:53 pm, September 1st, 2013
Seth Meyers is married!
The future “Late Night” host wed human rights lawyer Alexi Ashe on Martha’s Vineyard on Sunday, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
A number of celebrity guests were reportedly in attendance, including Meyer’s “SNL” co-stars Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudeikis, Will Forte, and Kenan Thompson.
Lorne Michaels, Taran Killam, Allison Williams, and Jack McBrayer were also among the star-studded attendees.
Meyers and Ashe, who have been together for several years, confirmed their engagement last month.
The funny man is set to take over “Late Night” next year when Jimmy Fallon moves on to “The Tonight Show.”
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet