Seth Meyers Weds Alexi Ashe!
6:53 pm, September 1st, 2013
Seth Meyers is married!
The future “Late Night” host wed human rights lawyer Alexi Ashe on Martha’s Vineyard on Sunday, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
A number of celebrity guests were reportedly in attendance, including Meyer’s “SNL” co-stars Kristen Wiig, Jason Sudeikis, Will Forte, and Kenan Thompson.
Lorne Michaels, Taran Killam, Allison Williams, and Jack McBrayer were also among the star-studded attendees.
Meyers and Ashe, who have been together for several years, confirmed their engagement last month.
The funny man is set to take over “Late Night” next year when Jimmy Fallon moves on to “The Tonight Show.”
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Celebrities That Look Like Animals