WATCH: Seth Meyers Last ‘Weekend Update’ on SNL, Stefon and Amy Poehler Return To Say Goodbye
12:46 am, February 2nd, 2014VIDEO
Seth Meyers anchored his last “Weekend Update” on “Saturday Night Live” on February 1, and “Stefon” and Amy Poehler stopped by to say “goodbye.”
Poehler and Stefon told Meyers what it’s like in the world outside of “SNL.”
Andy Samberg also dropped by to wish him the best.
And theres’ one last surprise cameo, too.
Meyers, who debuts as the host of “Late Night” on February 24, thanked everyone.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank