WATCH: Seth Meyers Last ‘Weekend Update’ on SNL, Stefon and Amy Poehler Return To Say Goodbye
12:46 am, February 2nd, 2014VIDEO
Seth Meyers anchored his last “Weekend Update” on “Saturday Night Live” on February 1, and “Stefon” and Amy Poehler stopped by to say “goodbye.”
Poehler and Stefon told Meyers what it’s like in the world outside of “SNL.”
Andy Samberg also dropped by to wish him the best.
And theres’ one last surprise cameo, too.
Meyers, who debuts as the host of “Late Night” on February 24, thanked everyone.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss