Seth MacFarlane Hosting Saturday Night Live Season Premiere with Frank Ocean
9:52 am, August 29th, 2012
The late-night institution’s 38th season will continue the following week with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and music from Mumford & Sons.
Daniel Craig and Muse will highlight the October 6 “SNL” broadcast.
“Saturday Night Live” will be in transition this year, as longtime cast members Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have left, with Jason Sudeikis’ future uncertain.
Are you excited about MacFarlane, Gordon-Levitt and Craig hosting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her