Seth MacFarlane Hosting Saturday Night Live Season Premiere with Frank Ocean
9:52 am, August 29th, 2012
The late-night institution’s 38th season will continue the following week with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and music from Mumford & Sons.
Daniel Craig and Muse will highlight the October 6 “SNL” broadcast.
“Saturday Night Live” will be in transition this year, as longtime cast members Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have left, with Jason Sudeikis’ future uncertain.
Are you excited about MacFarlane, Gordon-Levitt and Craig hosting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?