Seth MacFarlane Hosting Saturday Night Live Season Premiere with Frank Ocean
9:52 am, August 29th, 2012
The late-night institution’s 38th season will continue the following week with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and music from Mumford & Sons.
Daniel Craig and Muse will highlight the October 6 “SNL” broadcast.
“Saturday Night Live” will be in transition this year, as longtime cast members Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have left, with Jason Sudeikis’ future uncertain.
Are you excited about MacFarlane, Gordon-Levitt and Craig hosting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z