Seth MacFarlane Hosting Saturday Night Live Season Premiere with Frank Ocean
9:52 am, August 29th, 2012
The late-night institution’s 38th season will continue the following week with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and music from Mumford & Sons.
Daniel Craig and Muse will highlight the October 6 “SNL” broadcast.
“Saturday Night Live” will be in transition this year, as longtime cast members Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have left, with Jason Sudeikis’ future uncertain.
Are you excited about MacFarlane, Gordon-Levitt and Craig hosting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial