Seth MacFarlane As Oscars Host: Love Or Hate Him?
1:40 am, February 25th, 2013OSCARS
Seth MacFarlane hosted the Oscars on Sunday, and to say opinion was split on his performance is an understatement.
Much like “Family Guy,” Ted, and his other comedic work, observers were polarized, either loving his irreverent and often offensive jokes — or calling him out as a smug hack.
Even celebs watching at home were split on MacFarlane.
Julianne Hough tweeted, “I love @SethMacFarlane he is FANTASTIC :) love you…. #call me ;) #Oscars.”
“Enjoying the Oscars with @SethMacFarlane hosting. Best year yet,” wrote Peter Facinelli.
David Spade was less than impressed with the opening.
“Are they still gonna do the awards part or is that gonna be announced later online. #letsmoveitalong #oscars,” tweeted the comedian.
Take a look again at his 15-minute opening below.
The question is: How did you like MacFarlane’s hosting job?
Do you think he should be asked back?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails