Selena Gomez Performs “Slow Down” on X Factor (VIDEO)
8:42 pm, November 14th, 2013VIDEO
Selena Gomez made her first-ever “X Factor” appearance on Thursday’s results show.
The singer, who is close pals with judge Demi Lovato, performed “Slow Down.”
The segment was originally slated to air last week, but got bumped after voting glitches turned the usually results-focused broadcast into another performance episode.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress