Selena Gomez Performs “Slow Down” on X Factor (VIDEO)
8:42 pm, November 14th, 2013VIDEO
Selena Gomez made her first-ever “X Factor” appearance on Thursday’s results show.
The singer, who is close pals with judge Demi Lovato, performed “Slow Down.”
The segment was originally slated to air last week, but got bumped after voting glitches turned the usually results-focused broadcast into another performance episode.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank