Selena Gomez Surprises Young Brain Tumor Survivor on GMA (VIDEO)
12:37 pm, November 29th, 2012VIDEO
Selena Gomez made a young fan’s dream come true on Thursday’s “Good Morning America.”
The singer-actress surprised 10-year-old brain tumor survivor Frehlee Gilmore at New York’s famous restaurant Serendipity, and “GMA” cameras captured the touching moment on tape.
Gilmore, who’s had a full recovery after her surgery, had told the Make-a-Wish Foundation she wanted nothing more than to meet Gomez.
While waiting for their dessert to come, “GMA” anchor Josh Elliot asked the child, “What if I said I could make that wish come true right now?”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet