Selena Gomez Surprises Young Brain Tumor Survivor on GMA (VIDEO)
12:37 pm, November 29th, 2012VIDEO
Selena Gomez made a young fan’s dream come true on Thursday’s “Good Morning America.”
The singer-actress surprised 10-year-old brain tumor survivor Frehlee Gilmore at New York’s famous restaurant Serendipity, and “GMA” cameras captured the touching moment on tape.
Gilmore, who’s had a full recovery after her surgery, had told the Make-a-Wish Foundation she wanted nothing more than to meet Gomez.
While waiting for their dessert to come, “GMA” anchor Josh Elliot asked the child, “What if I said I could make that wish come true right now?”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair