Selena Gomez Tells Fans: Every Day I’m Told “I’m Not Sexy Enough, I’m Not Cool Enough” (VIDEO)
1:44 pm, October 22nd, 2013VIDEO
Selena Gomez has a message for her young fans: It’s OK to be good.
In a speech she’s been giving during her Stars Dance tour stops, the singer tells the audience, “I get it all day, every day: ‘I’m not sexy enough, or I’m not cool enough, or if I did this I would be accepted.’”
But she says she doesn’t cave to the pressure, choosing to be true to herself instead of adopting a raunchier profile.
“Let me tell you one thing: The sexiest thing… is class,” Gomez informs her screaming supporters.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank