Selena Gomez Tells Fans: Every Day I’m Told “I’m Not Sexy Enough, I’m Not Cool Enough” (VIDEO)
1:44 pm, October 22nd, 2013VIDEO
Selena Gomez has a message for her young fans: It’s OK to be good.
In a speech she’s been giving during her Stars Dance tour stops, the singer tells the audience, “I get it all day, every day: ‘I’m not sexy enough, or I’m not cool enough, or if I did this I would be accepted.’”
But she says she doesn’t cave to the pressure, choosing to be true to herself instead of adopting a raunchier profile.
“Let me tell you one thing: The sexiest thing… is class,” Gomez informs her screaming supporters.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!