Selena Gomez Reveals She’s Moving Out Of Parents’ House in E! Interview (VIDEO)
12:01 pm, July 16th, 2013VIDEO
The singer-actress reveals what it was like being a kid in show business alongside fellow star pals such as Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, saying, “That was my high school.”
Gomez also tells Seacrest she’s finally ready to move out of her parents’ home, sharing, “I think it’s time.”
The full interview premieres on Sunday at 10 p.m. on E!
Check two clips from the sit-down below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!