Selena Gomez Reveals She’s Moving Out Of Parents’ House in E! Interview (VIDEO)
12:01 pm, July 16th, 2013VIDEO
The singer-actress reveals what it was like being a kid in show business alongside fellow star pals such as Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, saying, “That was my high school.”
Gomez also tells Seacrest she’s finally ready to move out of her parents’ home, sharing, “I think it’s time.”
The full interview premieres on Sunday at 10 p.m. on E!
Check two clips from the sit-down below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired