Selena Gomez Reveals She’s Moving Out Of Parents’ House in E! Interview (VIDEO)
12:01 pm, July 16th, 2013VIDEO
The singer-actress reveals what it was like being a kid in show business alongside fellow star pals such as Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, saying, “That was my high school.”
Gomez also tells Seacrest she’s finally ready to move out of her parents’ home, sharing, “I think it’s time.”
The full interview premieres on Sunday at 10 p.m. on E!
Check two clips from the sit-down below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss