Selena Gomez Gets Three-Year Restraining Order Against Stalker
2:54 pm, January 6th, 2012
Selena Gomez has been granted a long-term restraining order against the delusional man who allegedly stalked her and threatened to kill the singer-actress.
On Friday, a judge granted Gomez a three-year protection order against Thomas Brodnicki, who is said to have told people he had “conversations with God” about murdering Gomez and revealed to a psychiatrist that he made multiple visits to her workplace.
Gomez’s petition for the long-term protection was previously denied because Brodnicki had not been present to tell his side of the story, but on Friday her lawyer presented a declaration from Brodnicki himself that said ”a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena.”
Police had characterized Brodnicki as a “serious threat” to the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'