Selena Gomez Gets Three-Year Restraining Order Against Stalker
2:54 pm, January 6th, 2012
Selena Gomez has been granted a long-term restraining order against the delusional man who allegedly stalked her and threatened to kill the singer-actress.
On Friday, a judge granted Gomez a three-year protection order against Thomas Brodnicki, who is said to have told people he had “conversations with God” about murdering Gomez and revealed to a psychiatrist that he made multiple visits to her workplace.
Gomez’s petition for the long-term protection was previously denied because Brodnicki had not been present to tell his side of the story, but on Friday her lawyer presented a declaration from Brodnicki himself that said ”a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena.”
Police had characterized Brodnicki as a “serious threat” to the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank