Selena Gomez Gets Three-Year Restraining Order Against Stalker
2:54 pm, January 6th, 2012
Selena Gomez has been granted a long-term restraining order against the delusional man who allegedly stalked her and threatened to kill the singer-actress.
On Friday, a judge granted Gomez a three-year protection order against Thomas Brodnicki, who is said to have told people he had “conversations with God” about murdering Gomez and revealed to a psychiatrist that he made multiple visits to her workplace.
Gomez’s petition for the long-term protection was previously denied because Brodnicki had not been present to tell his side of the story, but on Friday her lawyer presented a declaration from Brodnicki himself that said ”a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena.”
Police had characterized Brodnicki as a “serious threat” to the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?