Selena Gomez Gets Three-Year Restraining Order Against Stalker
2:54 pm, January 6th, 2012
Selena Gomez has been granted a long-term restraining order against the delusional man who allegedly stalked her and threatened to kill the singer-actress.
On Friday, a judge granted Gomez a three-year protection order against Thomas Brodnicki, who is said to have told people he had “conversations with God” about murdering Gomez and revealed to a psychiatrist that he made multiple visits to her workplace.
Gomez’s petition for the long-term protection was previously denied because Brodnicki had not been present to tell his side of the story, but on Friday her lawyer presented a declaration from Brodnicki himself that said ”a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena.”
Police had characterized Brodnicki as a “serious threat” to the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled