Selena Gomez “Rehab” Story Made Up By Tabloid
1:55 pm, December 24th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
“Is former Disney princess Selena Gomez headed to rehab?” asks Star.
The tabloid claims that the pop star’s recent decision to cancel her Australian tour is due to problems “more serious than simply needing a break.”
A so-called “friend” tells Star that things began unraveling for Gomez when she signed on for the edgy movie Spring Breakers.
“Selena started hanging out and partying with [co-stars] Vanessa [Hudgens] and Ashley [Benson],” explains the tab’s insider. “And once they wrapped, the party didn’t end.”
According to the Star source, “Her friends and family are worried that there might be a serious problem. They want to help her — and if that means getting her into a discreet rehab, that’s what they will do.”
This is 100 percent made up.
Gomez is NOT heading to rehab, nor is her inner circle concerned that there’s anything even resembling a reason for her to go to rehab.
The latest overheated report is just as fabricated.
A source close to Gomez tells Gossip Cop the suggestion that she’s in need of rehab is TOTALLY “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank