Selena Gomez Went to Rehab
9:42 am, February 5th, 2014
Selena Gomez went to rehab last month, but her publicist says it was not for substance abuse.
A rep for the singer-actress has confirmed that Gomez was admitted to the Dawn at the Meadows facility in Arizona on January 5, although no specific reason for her stint has been disclosed.
“Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse,” her rep tells Gossip Cop.
Gomez was at the facility for approximately two weeks.
The center is billed as a “groundbreaking, intensive, experientially-based, inpatient treatment program for emerging adults ages 18-26 who struggle with emotional trauma, addiction, or dual diagnosis concerns.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z