Selena Gomez Went to Rehab
9:42 am, February 5th, 2014
Selena Gomez went to rehab last month, but her publicist says it was not for substance abuse.
A rep for the singer-actress has confirmed that Gomez was admitted to the Dawn at the Meadows facility in Arizona on January 5, although no specific reason for her stint has been disclosed.
“Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse,” her rep tells Gossip Cop.
Gomez was at the facility for approximately two weeks.
The center is billed as a “groundbreaking, intensive, experientially-based, inpatient treatment program for emerging adults ages 18-26 who struggle with emotional trauma, addiction, or dual diagnosis concerns.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss