Selena Gomez Sued By Perfume Company
8:27 pm, April 26th, 2013
Selena Gomez smells anything but sweet to a perfume company that reportedly claims the singer-actress backed out of a fragrance deal.
According to a lawsuit filed by Adrenalina Inc., Gomez had agreed to work with the company to develop and promote fragrances bearing her name back in 2011.
But Adrenalina alleges the “Come and Get It” singer backed out of the deal — after the corporation reportedly spent more than $2 million on the project.
Gomez is accused of failing to promote the products and leaving Adrenalina in the lurch.
Adrenalina is suing for damages, and seeking a court order to force Gomez to hold up her end of the deal, says TMZ.
It’s worth noting that Gomez did release a fragrance in June 2012, though it’s unclear if that fell under the Adrenalina deal.
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Gomez for comment, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet