Selena Gomez Sued By Perfume Company
8:27 pm, April 26th, 2013
Selena Gomez smells anything but sweet to a perfume company that reportedly claims the singer-actress backed out of a fragrance deal.
According to a lawsuit filed by Adrenalina Inc., Gomez had agreed to work with the company to develop and promote fragrances bearing her name back in 2011.
But Adrenalina alleges the “Come and Get It” singer backed out of the deal — after the corporation reportedly spent more than $2 million on the project.
Gomez is accused of failing to promote the products and leaving Adrenalina in the lurch.
Adrenalina is suing for damages, and seeking a court order to force Gomez to hold up her end of the deal, says TMZ.
It’s worth noting that Gomez did release a fragrance in June 2012, though it’s unclear if that fell under the Adrenalina deal.
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Gomez for comment, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?