Selena Gomez Launches New Perfume, Meets Possible New Suitors (PICS)
6:55 pm, June 9th, 2012
Selena Gomez launched her new perfume at Macy’s in New York on Saturday.
The actress-singer seemed overwhelmed by the huge fan support for her event, tweeting a photo (below) of fans on the sidewalk with the caption, “People sleeping on 34th [Street] for the @Macys fragrance launch. #ihavethebestfans.”
The Biebs spent Saturday in England, where he performed at the Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium.
That left the door open for two (very) young men eager to take his place beside Gomez at the Macy’s launch.
The boys wore “Forget Justin & Marry Me” t-shirts, which Gomez thought were cute enough for an “LOL” tweet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey