Selena Gomez Gets Neck Tattoo (PHOTO)
11:40 am, October 1st, 2012
Selena Gomez has debuted a new neck tattoo featuring LXXVI, the Roman numerals for 76.
The singer-actress, whose beau Justin Bieber is himself a big fan of body art, got the ink from Bang Bang, the New York tattoo artist-to-the-stars who has worked with celebs including Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Gomez’s Spring Breakers pal Vanessa Hudgens.
Gomez’s new tattoo is a “tribute to a family member who she said means a lot to her,” Bang Bang told the Daily Mail.
She previously had a small musical note tattooed on her right wrist.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?