Selena Gomez Gets Neck Tattoo (PHOTO)
11:40 am, October 1st, 2012
Selena Gomez has debuted a new neck tattoo featuring LXXVI, the Roman numerals for 76.
The singer-actress, whose beau Justin Bieber is himself a big fan of body art, got the ink from Bang Bang, the New York tattoo artist-to-the-stars who has worked with celebs including Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Gomez’s Spring Breakers pal Vanessa Hudgens.
Gomez’s new tattoo is a “tribute to a family member who she said means a lot to her,” Bang Bang told the Daily Mail.
She previously had a small musical note tattooed on her right wrist.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"