Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage
7:41 pm, December 17th, 2011
Now Gossip Cop confirms that Gomez’s mother has sadly suffered a miscarriage.
The singer was slated to perform holiday-themed concerts tonight in Chicago and tomorrow in Seattle, but has cancelled, according to her rep, due to a “family emergency.”
The baby was to be the first child of Cornett’s and Gomez’s stepdad Brian Teefey, who married when the performer was just five-years-old.
Our thoughts are with Gomez and her family during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?