Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage
7:41 pm, December 17th, 2011
Now Gossip Cop confirms that Gomez’s mother has sadly suffered a miscarriage.
The singer was slated to perform holiday-themed concerts tonight in Chicago and tomorrow in Seattle, but has cancelled, according to her rep, due to a “family emergency.”
The baby was to be the first child of Cornett’s and Gomez’s stepdad Brian Teefey, who married when the performer was just five-years-old.
Our thoughts are with Gomez and her family during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids