Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage
7:41 pm, December 17th, 2011
Now Gossip Cop confirms that Gomez’s mother has sadly suffered a miscarriage.
The singer was slated to perform holiday-themed concerts tonight in Chicago and tomorrow in Seattle, but has cancelled, according to her rep, due to a “family emergency.”
The baby was to be the first child of Cornett’s and Gomez’s stepdad Brian Teefey, who married when the performer was just five-years-old.
Our thoughts are with Gomez and her family during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet