Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage
7:41 pm, December 17th, 2011
Now Gossip Cop confirms that Gomez’s mother has sadly suffered a miscarriage.
The singer was slated to perform holiday-themed concerts tonight in Chicago and tomorrow in Seattle, but has cancelled, according to her rep, due to a “family emergency.”
The baby was to be the first child of Cornett’s and Gomez’s stepdad Brian Teefey, who married when the performer was just five-years-old.
Our thoughts are with Gomez and her family during this difficult time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life