Selena Gomez’s Mom Welcomes Baby Girl!
9:42 pm, June 13th, 2013
Selena Gomez is finally a big sister!
The singer’s mom Mandy reportedly gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday.
It’s the first child for Gomez’s mom and her stepdad, Brian Teefey.
The former Disney star revealed on Mother’s Day that her mom was expecting, tweeting a picture of herself touching her Mandy’s large baby bump (see right).
It’s much-welcome news for the family, after Mandy suffered a miscarriage in 2011.
Gomez’s pal Demi Lovato was positively ecstatic, tweeting on Thursday night, “@selenagomez IS A BIG SISTER!!!!!! Everyone congratulate her and her family!!!!!! #CONGRATSSELENA!!!!”
“RT #CONGRATSSELENAMANDYANDBRIAN !!!!!!” she added.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot