Selena Gomez’s Mom Welcomes Baby Girl!
9:42 pm, June 13th, 2013
Selena Gomez is finally a big sister!
The singer’s mom Mandy reportedly gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday.
It’s the first child for Gomez’s mom and her stepdad, Brian Teefey.
The former Disney star revealed on Mother’s Day that her mom was expecting, tweeting a picture of herself touching her Mandy’s large baby bump (see right).
It’s much-welcome news for the family, after Mandy suffered a miscarriage in 2011.
Gomez’s pal Demi Lovato was positively ecstatic, tweeting on Thursday night, “@selenagomez IS A BIG SISTER!!!!!! Everyone congratulate her and her family!!!!!! #CONGRATSSELENA!!!!”
“RT #CONGRATSSELENAMANDYANDBRIAN !!!!!!” she added.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents