Selena Gomez’s Mom Welcomes Baby Girl!
9:42 pm, June 13th, 2013
Selena Gomez is finally a big sister!
The singer’s mom Mandy reportedly gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday.
It’s the first child for Gomez’s mom and her stepdad, Brian Teefey.
The former Disney star revealed on Mother’s Day that her mom was expecting, tweeting a picture of herself touching her Mandy’s large baby bump (see right).
It’s much-welcome news for the family, after Mandy suffered a miscarriage in 2011.
Gomez’s pal Demi Lovato was positively ecstatic, tweeting on Thursday night, “@selenagomez IS A BIG SISTER!!!!!! Everyone congratulate her and her family!!!!!! #CONGRATSSELENA!!!!”
“RT #CONGRATSSELENAMANDYANDBRIAN !!!!!!” she added.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game