Selena Gomez Reveals Baby Sister’s Name, Thanks Fans for “Well Wishes”
8:42 pm, June 14th, 2013
Selena Gomez is on day three of big sister duty, and seemingly couldn’t be happier.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer’s mom Mandy and stepdad Brian Teefey welcomed a baby girl earlier this week.
Gomez took to Twitter on Friday evening to formally announce the news, and thank fans for their support.
“Momma, Brian, and me are all so grateful for all your well wishes,” wrote the starlet. ”My lil sissy Gracie Elliot Teefey was born on June 12th.”
She added, ”Luv you all XO.”
Gomez’s pal Demi Lovato was one of the first to celebrate the news, tweeting Thursday night, “@selenagomez IS A BIG SISTER!!!!!! Everyone congratulate her and her family!!!!!! #CONGRATSSELENA!!!!”
We wish the Gomez-Teefey family well.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri