Selena Gomez Reveals Baby Sister’s Name, Thanks Fans for “Well Wishes”
8:42 pm, June 14th, 2013
Selena Gomez is on day three of big sister duty, and seemingly couldn’t be happier.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer’s mom Mandy and stepdad Brian Teefey welcomed a baby girl earlier this week.
Gomez took to Twitter on Friday evening to formally announce the news, and thank fans for their support.
“Momma, Brian, and me are all so grateful for all your well wishes,” wrote the starlet. ”My lil sissy Gracie Elliot Teefey was born on June 12th.”
She added, ”Luv you all XO.”
Gomez’s pal Demi Lovato was one of the first to celebrate the news, tweeting Thursday night, “@selenagomez IS A BIG SISTER!!!!!! Everyone congratulate her and her family!!!!!! #CONGRATSSELENA!!!!”
We wish the Gomez-Teefey family well.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss