CLAIM: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Want to Remake ‘The Wizard of Oz’
11:13 am, April 13th, 2011
The site goes on to gush, “We’re totally on board!”
HollywoodLife quotes a supposed “source” who says, “Selena has loved the Wizard of Oz since she was a kid and she’s still obsessed with it.”
“Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she’d settle for a Munchkin just to be in it,” continues the site, adding, “She’s got Justin hooked on the movie… [and] thinks they may both be contenders for a role.”
HollywoodLife argues that “with her Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place coming to an end, it seems it would be simple for Selena, 18, to go from one wizard to another.”
Despite the blog’s ridiculous logic, there’s nothing to this story whatsoever.
A source close to Gomez tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that she’s trying to recruit Bieber for a remake of the classic film.
HollywoodLife… if they only had a brain.
See PHOTOS of Justin playing basketball in Israel!
Check out PHOTOS of Selena performing on “Dancing with the Stars”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom