Selena Gomez Previously Broke Up With Justin Bieber Over Miley Cyrus?
12:48 pm, November 13th, 2012
The webloid cites a “source” who claims the former couple fought over Bieber’s decision to do a prank bit with Cyrus for MTV.
“The first time Justin and Selena broke up, it was because Justin shot an episode of Punk’d with Miley Cyrus,” insists the so-called “insider” for RadarOnline.
The outlet’s source explains, “Selena is repulsed by Miley!”
But even knowing about his then-girlfriend’s alleged hatred for Cyrus, Bieber went ahead with the “Punk’d” shoot, supposedly leading to a breakup.
“Justin did the show anyways, which didn’t sit very well with Selena,” says the RadarOnline source.
Um, we’re sure the webloid wants to think it has a “new” angle on the Bieber-Gomez drama by dragging Cyrus into the mix, but this story is as random and inaccurate as it sounds.
There was never a fight between Gomez and Bieber over his “Punk’d” episode with Cyrus.
“Selena has no issues with Miley,” a source close to the Spring Breakers star tells Gossip Cop.
A ton of baseless rumors are going to emerge in the wake of the Bieber-Gomez split.
This is one of them.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court