Selena Gomez on First Legal Drink: “I Had a Shot of Jack” (VIDEO)
8:51 am, July 24th, 2013VIDEO
Selena Gomez went hard for her 21st birthday.
The “Come & Get It” singer opened up about her b-day bash on “The Tonight Show,” telling Jay Leno her first legal drink was “a shot of Jack [Daniels].”
Asked how many she threw back, Gomez admitted, “I don’t remember.”
The star revealed she was a “little bit” hungover, but said, “It was fun.”
Gomez said she’ll continue to celebrate her big 2-1 this coming weekend, throwing a “gypsy-themed” bash.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents