Selena Gomez Tells InStyle: Justin Bieber Relationship Was “Crazy And Intense”
9:33 am, May 8th, 2013
For the first time, the singer-actress reveals there’s a song on her upcoming album that’s inspired by the couple’s breakup, called “Love Will Remember.”
“That’s the most personal track on the record, for sure,” Gomez tells the magazine. “I think it’s a sweet way of releasing it. It’s not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting.”
And what will Bieber think?
“I’m sure he’ll love it too,” she says.
Gomez says dating the teen superstar in the public spotlight was “crazy and intense.”
“It’s uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know. I don’t like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention,” says the “Come and Get It” songstress. “You can’t help who you date. So I wouldn’t swear off that or say that’s what I want again.”
She then adds, ”I don’t know. I’m a kid, and a breakup is normal. I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I’m doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he’s doing very well too.”
The cover girl makes clear she doesn’t know what will happen in her romantic future — with or without Bieber.
“I’m from Texas, so I should be married with children already,” says Gomez. “I’m in love with love and totally believe in marriage, but that’s not even on my radar right now. I am not putting energy into dating.”
The issue hits newsstands on May 17.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man