Selena Gomez Rushed to Hospital After “Tonight Show” [UPDATE]
1:06 pm, June 10th, 2011
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, “Last night after Selena’s appearance on The Tonight Show she wasn’t feeling well and was taken to the hospital. She is currently undergoing routine tests.”
Gomez is said to have complained of nausea and a severe headache, but more about her illness is not known.
A production source tells Gossip Cop that Gomez was feeling “fine” throughout the interview itself, and she stayed and did the show’s backstage interview, even joking around with fellow guest Jim Carrey.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable