Selena Gomez Rushed to Hospital After “Tonight Show” [UPDATE]
1:06 pm, June 10th, 2011
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, “Last night after Selena’s appearance on The Tonight Show she wasn’t feeling well and was taken to the hospital. She is currently undergoing routine tests.”
Gomez is said to have complained of nausea and a severe headache, but more about her illness is not known.
A production source tells Gossip Cop that Gomez was feeling “fine” throughout the interview itself, and she stayed and did the show’s backstage interview, even joking around with fellow guest Jim Carrey.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank