Selena Gomez Rushed to Hospital After “Tonight Show” [UPDATE]
1:06 pm, June 10th, 2011
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, “Last night after Selena’s appearance on The Tonight Show she wasn’t feeling well and was taken to the hospital. She is currently undergoing routine tests.”
Gomez is said to have complained of nausea and a severe headache, but more about her illness is not known.
A production source tells Gossip Cop that Gomez was feeling “fine” throughout the interview itself, and she stayed and did the show’s backstage interview, even joking around with fellow guest Jim Carrey.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014