Selena Gomez Rushed to Hospital After “Tonight Show” [UPDATE]
1:06 pm, June 10th, 2011
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop, “Last night after Selena’s appearance on The Tonight Show she wasn’t feeling well and was taken to the hospital. She is currently undergoing routine tests.”
Gomez is said to have complained of nausea and a severe headache, but more about her illness is not known.
A production source tells Gossip Cop that Gomez was feeling “fine” throughout the interview itself, and she stayed and did the show’s backstage interview, even joking around with fellow guest Jim Carrey.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Taylor Swift's Perfect Blustery Day Outfit