Justin Bieber Bans Selena Gomez From Wearing High Heels in Public?
5:59 pm, June 13th, 2012
“Selena Gomez is one TALL order for vertically-challenged Justin Bieber,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which reports the teen icon flipped when his girlfriend showed up for a date wearing high heels.
The tab claims Bieber “couldn’t believe his eyes” when Gomez “turned up at his pad wearing five-inch platform shoes for a neighborhood dinner date.”
The Enquirer goes on to assert that The Biebs was so insecure about appearing shorter than her in public that he told her “mega-heels for a casual outing is flat-out dumb!”
A supposed pal of the couple tells the mag, “When Selena refused to change her high heels, Justin refused to dine out.”
Gomez wears heels all the time when she’s with Bieber, especially during highly-publicized red carpet appearances (see photo right).
This story is just idiotic.
Regardless, a rep for Bieber laughed off the silly tale to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s obviously NOT true.
As usual, the Enquirer comes up short on the facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting