Justin Bieber Bans Selena Gomez From Wearing High Heels in Public?
5:59 pm, June 13th, 2012
“Selena Gomez is one TALL order for vertically-challenged Justin Bieber,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer, which reports the teen icon flipped when his girlfriend showed up for a date wearing high heels.
The tab claims Bieber “couldn’t believe his eyes” when Gomez “turned up at his pad wearing five-inch platform shoes for a neighborhood dinner date.”
The Enquirer goes on to assert that The Biebs was so insecure about appearing shorter than her in public that he told her “mega-heels for a casual outing is flat-out dumb!”
A supposed pal of the couple tells the mag, “When Selena refused to change her high heels, Justin refused to dine out.”
Gomez wears heels all the time when she’s with Bieber, especially during highly-publicized red carpet appearances (see photo right).
This story is just idiotic.
Regardless, a rep for Bieber laughed off the silly tale to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s obviously NOT true.
As usual, the Enquirer comes up short on the facts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank