Selena Gomez Says She’s “The Happiest I’ve Been In A While,” Cuddles Baby Sister
9:37 am, December 22nd, 2013PHOTO
Selena Gomez says she’s quite happy, despite speculation the singer is having personal issues in the wake of her canceled tour.
“I’m the happiest I’ve been in a while..,” she wrote on Instagram on Sunday morning.
Gomez went on, “So blessed and thankful for the future, for release and to finally be happy for those I loved..”
The performer also posted a photo of herself holding a baby, presumably her six-month-old baby sister Gracie.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Gomez canceled her upcoming Australian tour last week, citing the need to “spend some time on myself.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank