Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato Feuding Over Movie Role, Claims Tab
5:07 pm, September 18th, 2013
The National Enquirer claims Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are “viciously duking it out” over a role in the supposed “big-screen biopic” about singer Linda Ronstadt, who was recently diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
A so-called “source close to the film project” tells the tabloid, “Linda was one of the greatest singers of her generation, and her life story is mesmerizing.”
“It’s a dream role with Oscar potential,” notes the purported “insider,” who alleges, “Selena and Demi are both crazy for the part, and claws are being bared!”
Yes, because this is how people speak in normal conversation.
This entire story is completely made up.
There’s not even a Ronstadt biopic in the works.
And Gomez and Lovato are very close friends.
In any case, a source close to Lovato tells Gossip Cop there’s “nothing” to the tab’s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents