Selena Gomez Performs “Cry Me a River,” Says Song “Speaks to Me” (VIDEO)
1:55 pm, January 20th, 2013VIDEOS
Selena Gomez is not singing a different tune after her most recent breakup with Justin Bieber.
In fact, she’s singing the exact same tune that The Biebs sang after their first big split.
On Saturday night, at a UNICEF event in New York, Gomez belted out her own version of the Justin Timberlake breakup anthem, “Cry Me a River,” after telling the audience that “this song definitely speaks to me.”
Check out Gomez’s renditions below, as well as Bieber’s version from two months ago.
Whose take on the song do you prefer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids