Selena Gomez Performs “Cry Me a River,” Says Song “Speaks to Me” (VIDEO)
1:55 pm, January 20th, 2013VIDEOS
Selena Gomez is not singing a different tune after her most recent breakup with Justin Bieber.
In fact, she’s singing the exact same tune that The Biebs sang after their first big split.
On Saturday night, at a UNICEF event in New York, Gomez belted out her own version of the Justin Timberlake breakup anthem, “Cry Me a River,” after telling the audience that “this song definitely speaks to me.”
Check out Gomez’s renditions below, as well as Bieber’s version from two months ago.
Whose take on the song do you prefer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank