Selena Gomez Performs “Cry Me a River,” Says Song “Speaks to Me” (VIDEO)
1:55 pm, January 20th, 2013VIDEOS
Selena Gomez is not singing a different tune after her most recent breakup with Justin Bieber.
In fact, she’s singing the exact same tune that The Biebs sang after their first big split.
On Saturday night, at a UNICEF event in New York, Gomez belted out her own version of the Justin Timberlake breakup anthem, “Cry Me a River,” after telling the audience that “this song definitely speaks to me.”
Check out Gomez’s renditions below, as well as Bieber’s version from two months ago.
Whose take on the song do you prefer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups