Selena Gomez Opens Up About Justin Bieber Relationship In Cosmopolitan
8:04 pm, January 31st, 2012
“I’m just like every 19-year-old girl. If you’re in love, you’re in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible,” she tells Cosmopolitan in its March issue.
She adds, “I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone who has that philosophy.”
The stars formally went public with their relationship nearly a year ago, at a post-Oscars party, an act that Gomez hints wouldn’t have been okay with a former famous beau.
The singer-actress reportedly explains to the magazine, “I was in a relationship previously where I had to hide everything and it wasn’t my choice. I had to go through different exits and take separate cars and do the craziest things, and it just really wasn’t worth it.
“It was like a year of my life completely wasted,” she adds.
The March issue of Cosmo hits stands next week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese