MAG: Selena Gomez May Have “Strayed” From Justin Bieber
9:17 am, November 15th, 2012
Now it’s Star’s turn.
“Who Cheated on Whom?” asks the magazine, which starts off by repeating rumors that Gomez dumped the singer over his “wandering eye.”
But, according to Star, it may have actually been “Selena who strayed.”
What evidence does the tabloid have?
Well, Star points to Bieber performing a cover of “Cry Me a River” at his recent concert in Boston, and notes that Justin Timberlake wrote the song “about Britney Spears after she allegedly cheated on him.”
But the magazine’s lame attempt to draw a parallel between the two relationships fails to take into account one important fact.
Bieber actually first performed the song years ago, with a video of his rendition on YouTube since 2008.
Would Star like us to believe he was sending a message about future girlfriend Gomez way back then?
The tabloid offers NO other evidence to support its claim that the former “Wizards of Waverly Place” star may have had an affair.
In any case, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that “Selena never cheated” on Bieber.
As more rumors about the former couple surface, count on Gossip Cop to keep separating fact from fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?