‘Social Network’ Connects Again for #1
7:20 am, October 10th, 2010UPDATED BOX OFFICE
The Social Network connects with audiences once again, grabbing the weekend’s top spot with $15.5 million in box office receipts.
Life As We Know It, starring Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl as a mismatched couple raising their friends’ tyke, came in a close second with $14.6 million, and Secretariat finished in third place for the Columbus Day weekend crown with $12.6 million.
The animated owl fantasy Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hool, in its third week, takes fourth place with $7 million, with newcomer My Soul To Take right behind it with $6.9 million.
Rounding out the Top Ten are The Town ($6.3 million), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps ($4.6 million), Easy A ($4.2 million), Case 39 ($2.6 million), and You Again ($2.5 million).
What are you seeing this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help