Sebastian Bach Arrested for Marijuana
11:31 am, May 12th, 2011
Sebastian Bach was reportedly arrested for marijuana possession during a traffic stop in New Jersey on Tuesday morning.
The rocker was pulled over on the highway in Monmouth County for failing to keep to the right. During a subsequent search, police found less than 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Bach was booked and then released from a local jail, with a future court hearing.
Just six months ago, the former Skid Row frontman was arrested for pot possession and assault after biting a bar employee in Ontario, Canada.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails