Sebastian Bach Arrested for Marijuana
11:31 am, May 12th, 2011
Sebastian Bach was reportedly arrested for marijuana possession during a traffic stop in New Jersey on Tuesday morning.
The rocker was pulled over on the highway in Monmouth County for failing to keep to the right. During a subsequent search, police found less than 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Bach was booked and then released from a local jail, with a future court hearing.
Just six months ago, the former Skid Row frontman was arrested for pot possession and assault after biting a bar employee in Ontario, Canada.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up