Sebastian Bach Arrested After Bar Bite
10:59 am, November 15th, 2010
Sebastian Bach was arrested early on Monday after smashing a glass and biting a staff member at a bar in Canada.
The former Skid Row frontman reportedly got into a “dispute” with with the proprietor of Riley’s Old Towne Pub in Peterborough, Ontario, a few minutes past midnight.
Bach allegedly threw a wine glass at the front door and, when a bar employee tried to restrain him, bit his left hand.
Cops reportedly found roughly 2 grams of marijuana on Bach and charged him with assault, possession and mischief.
He is due to appear in court today.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting