Sebastian Bach Arrested After Bar Bite
10:59 am, November 15th, 2010
Sebastian Bach was arrested early on Monday after smashing a glass and biting a staff member at a bar in Canada.
The former Skid Row frontman reportedly got into a “dispute” with with the proprietor of Riley’s Old Towne Pub in Peterborough, Ontario, a few minutes past midnight.
Bach allegedly threw a wine glass at the front door and, when a bar employee tried to restrain him, bit his left hand.
Cops reportedly found roughly 2 grams of marijuana on Bach and charged him with assault, possession and mischief.
He is due to appear in court today.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting