Sean Penn Breaks Down During Emotional Today Show Interview About Haiti
12:37 pm, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Sean Penn got emotional during an interview on the “Today Show” on Tuesday, talking about his continuing relief efforts in Haiti two years after an earthquake devastated the already impoverished island nation.
The actor fought tears as he told Ann Curry about his hope that one day young Haitians will be able to have the education they deserve, and again breaks down while telling a story about a policeman who lost his entire family in the disaster and immediately set about saving others.
Penn also talked about his reputation as a tough boss with international volunteers in Haiti.
He said, “I don’t control my temper well, I guess.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties