Sean Penn Breaks Down During Emotional Today Show Interview About Haiti
12:37 pm, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Sean Penn got emotional during an interview on the “Today Show” on Tuesday, talking about his continuing relief efforts in Haiti two years after an earthquake devastated the already impoverished island nation.
The actor fought tears as he told Ann Curry about his hope that one day young Haitians will be able to have the education they deserve, and again breaks down while telling a story about a policeman who lost his entire family in the disaster and immediately set about saving others.
Penn also talked about his reputation as a tough boss with international volunteers in Haiti.
He said, “I don’t control my temper well, I guess.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party