Sean Penn Breaks Down During Emotional Today Show Interview About Haiti
12:37 pm, May 22nd, 2012VIDEO
Sean Penn got emotional during an interview on the “Today Show” on Tuesday, talking about his continuing relief efforts in Haiti two years after an earthquake devastated the already impoverished island nation.
The actor fought tears as he told Ann Curry about his hope that one day young Haitians will be able to have the education they deserve, and again breaks down while telling a story about a policeman who lost his entire family in the disaster and immediately set about saving others.
Penn also talked about his reputation as a tough boss with international volunteers in Haiti.
He said, “I don’t control my temper well, I guess.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted