Are Sean Penn and Robin Wright Getting Back Together?
10:54 am, February 10th, 2012
According to Star magazine, the exes “may be headed toward reconciliation.”
“They’ve been spending lots of time together,” claims a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
Star’s source explains, “They’ve been living the single life – and, quite frankly, it doesn’t agree with either of them. They really miss their life together as a family.”
But while Wright and Penn may not have found new, lasting romantic matches, they’re not getting back together.
A source close to the former couple assures Gossip Cop that the Star story is “completely inaccurate,” noting that the actress has been shooting a film in Australia – nowhere near her ex-husband.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting