Are Sean Penn and Robin Wright Getting Back Together?
10:54 am, February 10th, 2012
According to Star magazine, the exes “may be headed toward reconciliation.”
“They’ve been spending lots of time together,” claims a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
Star’s source explains, “They’ve been living the single life – and, quite frankly, it doesn’t agree with either of them. They really miss their life together as a family.”
But while Wright and Penn may not have found new, lasting romantic matches, they’re not getting back together.
A source close to the former couple assures Gossip Cop that the Star story is “completely inaccurate,” noting that the actress has been shooting a film in Australia – nowhere near her ex-husband.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Mariah Carey World Tour In The Works?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup