Are Sean Penn and Robin Wright Getting Back Together?
10:54 am, February 10th, 2012
According to Star magazine, the exes “may be headed toward reconciliation.”
“They’ve been spending lots of time together,” claims a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
Star’s source explains, “They’ve been living the single life – and, quite frankly, it doesn’t agree with either of them. They really miss their life together as a family.”
But while Wright and Penn may not have found new, lasting romantic matches, they’re not getting back together.
A source close to the former couple assures Gossip Cop that the Star story is “completely inaccurate,” noting that the actress has been shooting a film in Australia – nowhere near her ex-husband.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?