Are Sean Penn and Robin Wright Getting Back Together?
10:54 am, February 10th, 2012
According to Star magazine, the exes “may be headed toward reconciliation.”
“They’ve been spending lots of time together,” claims a so-called “insider” for the tabloid.
Star’s source explains, “They’ve been living the single life – and, quite frankly, it doesn’t agree with either of them. They really miss their life together as a family.”
But while Wright and Penn may not have found new, lasting romantic matches, they’re not getting back together.
A source close to the former couple assures Gossip Cop that the Star story is “completely inaccurate,” noting that the actress has been shooting a film in Australia – nowhere near her ex-husband.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party