Sean Penn Hosts 3rd Annual Help Haiti Home Gala, Celebs Raise Nearly $6 Million
10:41 am, January 12th, 2014PHOTOS
Sean Penn hosted his 3rd annual Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills on Saturday, raising nearly $6 million.
The star-studded event featured an auction benefitting the J/P Haitian Relief Organization and a surprise performance by U2, the band’s first in years.
Penn stayed close to rumored gal pal Charlize Theron, while Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Hemsworth, and Julia Roberts were among the slew of other A-list celebs mingling and raising funds.
Anderson Cooper, the soiree’s emcee, made the night’s biggest bid, paying $1.4 million for a sculpture to be made from more than 60 discarded firearms owned by Penn.
Penn also donated his vintage El Camino, which sold for $100,000, and Paltrow’s husband Chris Martin paid $650,000 for a Banksy art piece.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?