Sean Lowe Not Inviting Ex Emily Maynard to Wedding, Calls It Not “Appropriate”
7:37 pm, March 13th, 2013
The “Bachelor,” who has said his time on the show made him realize “Bachelorette” Manyard wasn’t the one for him, is now set to marry Catherine Giudici, and the two have already discussed their guest list.
When asked about inviting Maynard during a conference call with reporters on Tuesday, Lowe said, “Probably not.”
“You know, I think the world of Emily, and I want nothing but good things for her,” explained the reality star. ”But I don’t know if it would be the most appropriate thing to have her at the wedding.”
As for agreeing with Gidudici to have their wedding televised on ABC, Lowe said, “It’s something that we talked about.”
“You know, from the moment we got engaged obviously we started talking about the wedding and certain aspects and details of the wedding and, you know, I think it’s something that we both came to feel very comfortable with and we trust the people that would help us put the wedding on and it just seemed fitting,” said Lowe.
But don’t expect “Bachelor” host Chris Harrison to officiate, like he did at “Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum‘s wedding last year.
The new “Dancing with the Stars” contestant revealed, “I doubt Chris will be officiating only because, you know, my dad is an ordained minister, my grandfather is a minister.”
“There are a lot of ministers in line that might supersede Chris Harrison,” Lowe explained.
Do you think Lowe and his fiancée will make it to the altar soon?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court