Bachelor Sean Lowe: I’m Ready For a Wife and Kids (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 7th, 2013VIDEO
Sean Lowe will hit the ground running on this season of “The Bachelor.”
In a preview of Monday night’s premiere, the insurance agent and fitness model reveals, “I want to start a family. I want to spend my time hanging out with those I love, which is my wife, and one day, kids.”
Lowe says that he “really needs to find” love, adding, “With 25 women, I’m hoping that I can find it with one of them.”
“The Bachelor” debuts on Monday, January 7 at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
Check out the clip below!
Will you be tuning in to the premiere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage