Bachelor Sean Lowe: I’m Ready For a Wife and Kids (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 7th, 2013VIDEO
Sean Lowe will hit the ground running on this season of “The Bachelor.”
In a preview of Monday night’s premiere, the insurance agent and fitness model reveals, “I want to start a family. I want to spend my time hanging out with those I love, which is my wife, and one day, kids.”
Lowe says that he “really needs to find” love, adding, “With 25 women, I’m hoping that I can find it with one of them.”
“The Bachelor” debuts on Monday, January 7 at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
Check out the clip below!
Will you be tuning in to the premiere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video