Bachelor Sean Lowe: I’m Ready For a Wife and Kids (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 7th, 2013VIDEO
Sean Lowe will hit the ground running on this season of “The Bachelor.”
In a preview of Monday night’s premiere, the insurance agent and fitness model reveals, “I want to start a family. I want to spend my time hanging out with those I love, which is my wife, and one day, kids.”
Lowe says that he “really needs to find” love, adding, “With 25 women, I’m hoping that I can find it with one of them.”
“The Bachelor” debuts on Monday, January 7 at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
Check out the clip below!
Will you be tuning in to the premiere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails