Bachelor Sean Lowe: I’m Ready For a Wife and Kids (VIDEO)
9:43 am, January 7th, 2013VIDEO
Sean Lowe will hit the ground running on this season of “The Bachelor.”
In a preview of Monday night’s premiere, the insurance agent and fitness model reveals, “I want to start a family. I want to spend my time hanging out with those I love, which is my wife, and one day, kids.”
Lowe says that he “really needs to find” love, adding, “With 25 women, I’m hoping that I can find it with one of them.”
“The Bachelor” debuts on Monday, January 7 at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.
Check out the clip below!
Will you be tuning in to the premiere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri