Who Was Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars?
9:59 pm, May 7th, 2013
Another couple waltzed out of the ballroom on Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” results show.
Based on the judges’ scores and the viewers’ votes, Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff were in jeopardy, along with Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd.
In the end, the “Bachelor” star and his partner were eliminated.
Earlier this week, Lowe denied rumors that he and Murgatroyd were having an affair.
Next week, the remaining couples compete in the semi-finals.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court