Who Was Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars?
9:59 pm, May 7th, 2013
Another couple waltzed out of the ballroom on Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars” results show.
Based on the judges’ scores and the viewers’ votes, Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff were in jeopardy, along with Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd.
In the end, the “Bachelor” star and his partner were eliminated.
Earlier this week, Lowe denied rumors that he and Murgatroyd were having an affair.
Next week, the remaining couples compete in the semi-finals.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- The Hottest Wife and Mother In Hollywood: Miranda Kerr