CLAIM: Sean Lowe “Offered To Donate Sperm — To His Sister”
3:06 pm, February 28th, 2013
“Sean Lowe offered to donate sperm — to his sister,” reports RadarOnline.
Picking up a story from its sister publication, the National Enquirer, the webloid claims the “Bachelor” “came up with the idea of donating his sperm to a surrogate” to carry his sister Shay’s baby after she and her husband had trouble conceiving.
A supposed “family insider” tells the blog, “Not only were Shay and her husband devastated [over her pregnancy struggle], so was Sean.”
“Family is everything to him and having kids is a big part of it,” notes the so-called “source,” who adds, “But month after month, he heard the same disappointing news, his sister wasn’t pregnant.”
RadarOnline then teases, “To find out if Sean ever gave his sister the ultimate gift pick up the latest issue of the National Enquirer.”
No thanks — we’re good.
Instead, Gossip Cop simply went to Lowe’s Twitter page, where the reality star totally mocked the blog’s report.
The fitness model tweeted, “Now I’ve heard it all… Does that make me a daddy or an uncle?”
Lowe went on to joke, “They always get the story wrong. I’m actually the surrogate. Get it right people!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days