The Bachelor Preview: Sean Lowe Almost Fights Desiree’s “Ex” (VIDEO)
5:29 pm, February 16th, 2013VIDEO
Sean Lowe has the tables turned on him on Monday’s upcoming episode of “The Bachelor” when Desiree’s “ex-boyfriend” — or someone pretending to be — crashes their hometown date.
In a new preview, Lowe and Desiree are cooking dinner for her family when her supposed former flame suddenly shows up at her door and professes his love for her.
The purported ex tells Desiree, “I love you more than anything,” then yells, “You’re gonna be with this actor?!”
He then puts his hands on Lowe, causing the Bachelor to almost open a can of whoop-a**.
However, it turns out the whole thing is just a ruse against Lowe.
The “ex” is actually just an actor!
Lowe will also travel to AshLee, Lindsay and Catherine’s hometowns on the episode.
Watch a clip from Lindsay’s date below.
Will you be tuning in to see the hometown shenanigans?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?