The Bachelor Preview: Sean Lowe Almost Fights Desiree’s “Ex” (VIDEO)
5:29 pm, February 16th, 2013VIDEO
Sean Lowe has the tables turned on him on Monday’s upcoming episode of “The Bachelor” when Desiree’s “ex-boyfriend” — or someone pretending to be — crashes their hometown date.
In a new preview, Lowe and Desiree are cooking dinner for her family when her supposed former flame suddenly shows up at her door and professes his love for her.
The purported ex tells Desiree, “I love you more than anything,” then yells, “You’re gonna be with this actor?!”
He then puts his hands on Lowe, causing the Bachelor to almost open a can of whoop-a**.
However, it turns out the whole thing is just a ruse against Lowe.
The “ex” is actually just an actor!
Lowe will also travel to AshLee, Lindsay and Catherine’s hometowns on the episode.
Watch a clip from Lindsay’s date below.
Will you be tuning in to see the hometown shenanigans?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank