Sean Lowe Kisses Catherine Giudici After Dancing with the Stars Performance
9:44 pm, April 8th, 2013VIDEO
The theme of the show was “The Best Year of Your Life,” and the reality star chose 2012 because that’s the year he “found love.”
Lowe told partner Peta Murgatroyd, “Without question the best year of my life was 2012. The experience of being ‘The Bachelor’ is one thing, but that fails in comparison to finding Catherine.”
He added that he chose to do the Viennese Waltz to Jason Mraz’s “I Won’t Give Up” as the song “perfectly encapsulates everything that I’ve gone through this year because although I didn’t find love the first go-around on ‘The Bachelorette,’ I was fortunate enough to find it on the second go-around on ‘The Bachelor.’”
Lowe then suggested they incorporate Giudici into the dance because he wanted to show her how much he appreciates her “putting her life on hold to come down here to L.A. and support me.”
At the end of his performance, he did a short solo that ended with him approaching Giduici in the audience and kissing her.
Lowe’s dance earned a score of 20.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids