Sean Lowe on Cheating Rumors: “If You Read It In The Tabloids, It’s Not True”
4:36 pm, May 6th, 2013
In a new interview with Celebuzz, the “Dancing with the Stars” hunk opens up about false rumors, wedding plans, and much more.
“I don’t go out and browse the [gossip] magazines. But I see stuff and people post it on Twitter and they’re always asking me ‘is this true?’” Lowe tells CB. “The fact of the matter is if you read [it] in the tabloids, it’s not true. Catherine and I are doing great.”
Recent tab rumors predictably claimed Lowe is cheating on his fiancée with his “DWTS” partner, Peta Murgatroyd, an allegation the former “Bachelor” says is “silly.”
He explains, “There’s always speculation and I knew going in to Dancing with the Stars, whether it’s Peta or another professional dancer, they’re all attractive women. I knew those rumors were going to circulate.”
“There’s nothing going on there,” adds Lowe. ”Catherine and I couldn’t be better. It’s just silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014