Sean Lowe on Cheating Rumors: “If You Read It In The Tabloids, It’s Not True”
4:36 pm, May 6th, 2013
In a new interview with Celebuzz, the “Dancing with the Stars” hunk opens up about false rumors, wedding plans, and much more.
“I don’t go out and browse the [gossip] magazines. But I see stuff and people post it on Twitter and they’re always asking me ‘is this true?’” Lowe tells CB. “The fact of the matter is if you read [it] in the tabloids, it’s not true. Catherine and I are doing great.”
Recent tab rumors predictably claimed Lowe is cheating on his fiancée with his “DWTS” partner, Peta Murgatroyd, an allegation the former “Bachelor” says is “silly.”
He explains, “There’s always speculation and I knew going in to Dancing with the Stars, whether it’s Peta or another professional dancer, they’re all attractive women. I knew those rumors were going to circulate.”
“There’s nothing going on there,” adds Lowe. ”Catherine and I couldn’t be better. It’s just silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z