Sean Lowe “Already Cheating” On Fiancée… With Emily Maynard?!
4:45 pm, February 27th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
“Bachelor” Sean Lowe is “already cheating” on his fiancée, reports Star.
And that’s not even the half of it.
According to the mag, Lowe’s supposed other women is none other than Emily Maynard, who broke his heart on the last season of “The Bachelorette.”
The tab claims on January 15, Lowe and Maynard “came face-to-face again when they both attended a VIP event at the Bachelor mansion,” where “eyewitnesses” say they “couldn’t keep their eyes off each other!”
One of these so-called “spies” tells Star, “Sean looked so nervous to see her,” noting, “You could see the old sparks were still there.”
The magazine further claims that once Lowe told Maynard he was engaged, “things took a dramatic turn.”
Whoa… was “Bachelor” host Chris Harrison present to narrate this plot-shift?
The tab’s purported “insider” tattles that Maynard “texted him immediately after leaving [the party] and said she regretted not having chosen him,” adding, “She was heartbroken.”
Maynard’s alleged confession was “everything he’s been waiting to hear,” says the supposed “source.”
“He’s supposed to be engaged, but he’s acting like a single man. It’s definitely cheating!” exclaims Star’s so-called “spy.”
And this story is definitely made up.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop, “This couldn’t be further from the truth,” adding, “There wasn’t even a ‘Bachelor’ party on January 15.”
There was, however, a “Bachelor” party on January 11… but this supposed emotional reunion between Lowe and Maynard didn’t happen then either.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship