WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Invites Sean Lowe And Fiancee To “Make Love On Our Stage”
10:40 am, March 22nd, 2013VIDEO
On Thursday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the host asked the “Bachelor” — a born-again virgin who won’t sleep with his fiancée until they wed — about their honeymoon plans.
“We don’t care about the wedding,” said Kimmel. “We wanna see what happens when the two of you get into that room and bam! ABC After Dark!”
Giudici, sitting in the audience, appeared mortified, while Lowe was all laughs as Kimmel suggested the couple have their wedding air in primetime, but save the “action” for late-night TV.
Kimmel, who said earlier that Lowe “must be like a rocket ready to launch,” asked the hunk, ”Would you like to make love here on our stage?”
What was Lowe’s response?
Check out the video at the 3-minute mark below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank