WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Invites Sean Lowe And Fiancee To “Make Love On Our Stage”
10:40 am, March 22nd, 2013VIDEO
On Thursday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the host asked the “Bachelor” — a born-again virgin who won’t sleep with his fiancée until they wed — about their honeymoon plans.
“We don’t care about the wedding,” said Kimmel. “We wanna see what happens when the two of you get into that room and bam! ABC After Dark!”
Giudici, sitting in the audience, appeared mortified, while Lowe was all laughs as Kimmel suggested the couple have their wedding air in primetime, but save the “action” for late-night TV.
Kimmel, who said earlier that Lowe “must be like a rocket ready to launch,” asked the hunk, ”Would you like to make love here on our stage?”
What was Lowe’s response?
Check out the video at the 3-minute mark below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years