Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We’re Getting Married “Soon” In TV Wedding
10:44 am, March 12th, 2013
“The Bachelor” said, “A marriage follows a proposal,” explaining, “We don’t have a date yet, but we have decided that we think it would be cool, since our relationship started and it was developed and cultivated on a TV show – we’ll have our wedding on a TV show. And ABC will cover the wedding.”
Giudici added that their nuptials will happen “soon,” telling Harrison, “I don’t see why there would be any waiting period. I want to be his wife.”
Lowe chimed in, “If it were up to me I’d go to the courthouse and get it done.”
Asked if Giudici plans to move in with him in Dallas, the new “Dancing with the Stars” contestant replied, “Life is so crazy right now. I’ve figured out one thing: Don’t plan your life out because God is going to throw you a curve ball real fast. But she’s packed her bags and whatever happens, we’re going to do it together.”
What do you think about Lowe and Giudici racing to the altar — and getting married on TV?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game