Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We’re Getting Married “Soon” In TV Wedding
10:44 am, March 12th, 2013
“The Bachelor” said, “A marriage follows a proposal,” explaining, “We don’t have a date yet, but we have decided that we think it would be cool, since our relationship started and it was developed and cultivated on a TV show – we’ll have our wedding on a TV show. And ABC will cover the wedding.”
Giudici added that their nuptials will happen “soon,” telling Harrison, “I don’t see why there would be any waiting period. I want to be his wife.”
Lowe chimed in, “If it were up to me I’d go to the courthouse and get it done.”
Asked if Giudici plans to move in with him in Dallas, the new “Dancing with the Stars” contestant replied, “Life is so crazy right now. I’ve figured out one thing: Don’t plan your life out because God is going to throw you a curve ball real fast. But she’s packed her bags and whatever happens, we’re going to do it together.”
What do you think about Lowe and Giudici racing to the altar — and getting married on TV?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?