The Bachelor Recap: Sean Lowe Meets Ladies and Breaks Rules (VIDEOS)
10:39 pm, January 7th, 2013VIDEOS
There were also two blasts from “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” past.
Arie Luyendyk, the runner-up of Emily Maynard’s season, stopped by to give Lowe some tips for the first night.
“You’re not just kissing. You’re kissing with your whole body,” Luyekdyk advised his pal.
The other old face was none other than Kacie B., who had her heart broken by Ben Flajnik, and apparently had a crush on Lowe from some previous “Bachelor” social event.
But we’ll get to Kacie B. later.
During the limo arrivals, a number of the ladies pulled some stunts they hoped would make them memorable to Lowe.
One woman wore a bridal gown and kissed him on the lips, another attempted — and failed — a gymnastics move, and one very eager young lady pulled a tie out of her dress in reference to Fifty Shades of Grey.
Anyhow, after the arrivals, Kacie B. surprised Lowe, and he decided to give her a shot.
But some of the others weren’t so lucky.
Lowe broke the “Bachelor” rulebook by giving out a number of roses throughout the night, rather than the traditional one first impression rose.
Tierra received the first one, and a number of the 24 other ladies got one as well, including Sarah, who was born with one arm.
She spoke candidly about her appearance in her one-on-one with Lowe, and he seemed very receptive to her forthright and confident nature.
So, who got the boot?
Ashley P., the Fifty Shades of Grey fan, wound up getting Fifty Shades of wasted and was sent on her merry way.
Paige, Lauren and Kelly were also kicked off.
Check out clips from the episode below!
What did you think of the premiere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?