Sean Hayes and Linda Lavin at “War” On Sean Saves the World, Claims Tabloid
9:35 am, January 6th, 2014
The magazine claims the actor and Lavin, who plays his mom on the show, “can’t stand each other.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, “Sean thinks everyone else, including Linda, is the reason that the ratings are low. But Linda thinks he is the problem.”
The purported insider alleges, “They had a screaming match on the set not long ago, and she told him he didn’t know how to act!”
No, that actually didn’t happen.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Hayes, who calls the mag’s story ”ridiculous,” adding, “They never had a fight, and they adore one another.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress