Sean Hayes and Linda Lavin at “War” On Sean Saves the World, Claims Tabloid
9:35 am, January 6th, 2014
The magazine claims the actor and Lavin, who plays his mom on the show, “can’t stand each other.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, “Sean thinks everyone else, including Linda, is the reason that the ratings are low. But Linda thinks he is the problem.”
The purported insider alleges, “They had a screaming match on the set not long ago, and she told him he didn’t know how to act!”
No, that actually didn’t happen.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Hayes, who calls the mag’s story ”ridiculous,” adding, “They never had a fight, and they adore one another.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage