Site Fabricates Story About Seal Partying with Women in Hotel Room Next to His Kids
11:42 am, July 12th, 2012
A rumor started by RadarOnline claims Seal partied with two women at an Australian hotel while his children were in the next room.
The singer stars on that country’s version of “The Voice” and has been staying at a Sydney hotel with his family while shooting the show.
According to the webloid, Seal had been performing at a bar next to the hotel when he met up with two women who “ditched their boyfriends” and went up to party with Seal in his penthouse suite.
“Three was definitely not a crowd as far as Seal was concerned,” writes the site, which says a “source” claims “the drinks were flowing and the party did not stop there.”
This report is a total fabrication.
Seal was in Sydney with his kids to shoot “The Voice.”
RadarOnline and outlets like the New York Post, which picked up the story just to make it seem like there will be new drama in Seal and Heidi Klum’s custody process, made the entire thing up.
That’s why there’s no date given for this supposed hotel room romp, nor any details about the women.
It never happened.
RadarOnline has had no problem spreading “malicious and untrue” rumors this summer, and this is just more of the same.
A rep for Seal tells Gossip Cop the story is “absolutely untrue and a complete lie.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right